Flower Globe Planter Forms Set Of 5 Spheres With Oregon Moss great outdoor party and wedding decorations. Now you can grow flowers like Inpatients, begonias, succulents, herbs and ivies in globe shaped planters. Having a party single balls can be hung in the center of archways, gazebos or from branches of trees. Hang them from each other-or arrange in groupings for dramatic effect. Use as a wedding decorations or your next outdoor function. Hang from porch beams in you entryway put lights in them. Made with strong steel wire, coated with green plastic and 12" long black coated hanging chain is included. Oregon Moss Included. PLANTS NOT INCLUDED
- Set Of 5 Each planter globes Measures 9.25 Inches In Diameter and 12" long black coated hanging chain is included. Moss included PLANTS NOT INCLUDED
- Recommended For Outdoor Use
- Imported Ships in 3-4 Business Days
- Ships Via Fed Ex Ground (Shipping Time 1-8 Days)
- Ships From Our Mid West Warehouse
Here's how to plant the Floral Globe:
Line with moistened moss. Fill with soil.
Insert flowers, succulents, herbs or ivies.
Replace lid and use floral pins to train growth around the globe. You can also plant all around the globe by poking holes through the moss and inserting seedlings.
We found it easier to prop the globe on a small pot while planting to add stability.
Embellished with ribbons and appropriate flowers, they're the life of the party!